Have you ever wondered what it takes to make love last?
There is a mismatch between what culture tells us and what the research based on long-lasting relationships has discovered. I share the later.
First a Question:
The Mindsets in Relationships
The mindset in which we approach our relationships, determines the quality of our relationships.
- Attachment Theory Explains Why Your Relationships Fail
- The Strange Way Childhood Shapes Your Adult Relationships
- 2 Hidden Ways We Sabotage Intimacy in the Relationship We Want
- The War of Independence in Relationships
- The Anxious Lover: Stop Feeling Insecure and Get the Love You Crave
- Insecurity: If Only You Loved Me as Much as I Loved You
- You’re Only As Troubled As The Relationship You’re In
- Batshit Behavior Destroys Relationships
- 4 Marriage Myths that Ruin Marriages Without Partners Realizing It
- The Top 3 Vulnerabilities that Ruin Your Relationship
- 3 Betrayals that Ruin Relationships (That Don’t Require Sex)
Emotional connection is vital to a meaningful long-lasting relationship
- Emotionally Intelligent Men are Key to a Lasting Relationship
- How Emotional Agility Improves Relationships: An Interview with Susan David, Ph.D.
- Do You Bottle Your Emotions? Susan David Ph.D. Describes How it Hurts Your Relationship
- 3 Healthy Steps to Coping with Your Partners Anger
The Mindset of Lasting Love
Learn how to become experts on each other
- Are Love Laws Throwing You in Relationship Jail?
- The Dependency Paradox of Love
- Relationships are Always Dependent
- Changing Your Intimacy Style
- The Story of Us: The Difference Between Happy and Unhappy Couples
- The Magic 6 Hours that Makes Love Last (Based on Research)
- The Black Friday of Relationships and The Thanksgiving Challenge
- 8 Profound Lessons Intimate Relationships Teach Us
- 6 Steps to Becoming an Emotionally Available lover