FTC EARNINGS DISCLAIMER
Kylebenson.net is a personal blog written and edited by Kyle Benson.
This blog does from time to time accept forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received may influence the content, topics or posts made on this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s.
If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic, product or service, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product of service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
The internet is an amazing tool. With only a few mouse-clicks you can follow the news, look up facts, buy goods and services, and communicate with others around the world. It’s important to Kylbenson.net to help our users retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the internet has to offer.
We believe your business is no-one else’s. Your privacy is important to you and to us, which is why we will protect the information you share with us by following different principles to ensure user’s privacy and data protection.
HOW DO WE GATHER INFORMATION?
Kylebenson.net gathers two types of information from its users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. We will collect personal information that let us know the specifics of who you are such as your name, email address, or postal address, when you provide it to us. With this information, we seek to improve the services we provide to you. How much of your personal information that you choose to disclose to us is completely up to you. The only way we know something about you personally is if you provide it to us, for example when you take part in a discussion forum on our website. We will only use the personal information you have chosen to provide us for the purpose for which you provided it. We will not use it for any other purpose without your consent.
- We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our website; research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send newsletters and information.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information after your consent to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information without your consent.
AFFILIATED SITES, LINKED SITES AND ADVERTISEMENTS
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiably information. Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Our site is a general audience website, and we do not knowingly collect information about children or provide services to children. Our site is not designed to attract anyone under the age of 13.
In the event a child under the age of 13 submits a question to us on the Site and identifies his or her age, we may use the child’s e-mail address for the sole purpose of responding to the child’s question on a one-time-only basis. However, we will not use the child’s e-mail address to re-contact the child and we will delete it from our records once we have responded. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material on this site without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kylebenson.net with appropriate and specific direction to the original content
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
You expressly understand and agree that Kylebenson.net shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Kylebenson.net has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
(i) the use or the inability to use the service;
(ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
(iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.